CAMES admission deadline for non-EU citizens is approaching - May 15
Asia and the Middle East are two of the most fascinating and rapidly developing regions of the World, creating challenges and offering opportunities for the 21st century. World needs experts who understand these regions. Come join our English-taught master’s programme in Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies at The University of Tartu. We provide
- a comprehensive curriculum in Asian and Middle Eastern economies, politics, cultures, societies and languages (e.g. Japanese, Chinese, Korean);
- opportunities to study different languages (e.g. Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic);
- and a multinational study environment.
In the base module focuses on Asian and Middle Eastern civilizations and mindsets, on economic developments and demographics in the region. Participating in active discussions you get an comparative perspective on understanding developments in Asia and Middle East. The elective module enables you to choose courses of your interest with a regional and/ or disciplinary focus.
- non-EU applicants: 15 May
- Estonian citizens applying for scholarship: 15 May
- EU/EEA/Swiss/UK applicants: 30 June
For more information, visit ut.ee/cames